“Life Leadership’s compensated community is a platform for people to have fun, make money, and make a difference!” –Orrin Woodward
“Magnet-bombing” — It started as a simple act of fun, and has since evolved into something so much bigger! A couple of months ago, CEO of Life Leadership, Chris Brady, thought it would be entertaining to cover the entire passenger side of Rob Hallstrand’s car (COO of the company) with magnets that advertised the company’s logo.
Rob proudly represented the company as he drove around the city where the corporate office resides for several hours–without knowledge of the artwork that he was featuring. The bombing wasn’t discovered until later that evening when his daughter climbed into the passenger seat of his car and asked why it was covered in Life Leadership magnets. This is when the act of “magnet-bombing” was birthed.
Being the good friend and business partner that he is, Rob knew that it would be unfair to allow Chris to have all of the fun; so he waited several weeks before planning his attack. The perfect opportunity came when Chris pulled into the parking lot of the corporate office and was forced to park in a different spot than normal–and where the passenger side would not be visible during Chris’ return to the car. This is when Rob beat Chris at his own game when his car was also “magnet-bombed.” Chris, too, drove around the city for several hours unaware of the artwork advertised on his vehicle.
The laughs that were shared as a result of each other’s car décor inspired the new trend that is now causing Life Leadership Members everywhere to want to participate–and to do so with a purpose! The announcement and confession by Chris Brady on stage at the Summer Leadership Convention started the craze of “Packer-bombing,” “FF-bombing,” and “LL-bombing”:
As you can imagine, “magnet-bombing” is a lot of fun—especially for the attacker. And like you’ve already read, in Life Leadership we strive to have fun, make money AND make a difference. That being said, CEO Chris Brady officially announced the “Life on Life magnet-bombing for charity” Initiative at the convention this past weekend. Currently, Life on Life magnets are being created and will be available for purchase on the shopping cart. In the meantime, you can continue to use your Life Leadership magnets to “bomb” your teammates. Here are the game rules for participants:
Life on Life
FOR THE ATTACKER:
- Purchase a ton of “Life on Life” magnets on the Life Leadership shopping cart (when available).
- Plan your attack: pick a teammate you want to magnet bomb and do so strategically.
- Take a picture – showing you with the magnet-bombed car (if possible)!
- Post on social media: #lovelifeleadership #lifeonlife
FOR THE RECEIVER:
- You just discovered you have been magnet-bombed: Take a picture!
- Post on social media with the note I got bombed: #lovelifeleadership #lifeonlife
- Represent the Life on Life Initiative and go serve in some capacity in your local community.
- Take pictures and post them on social media telling us how you served. #lovelifeleadership #lifeonlife
- Pay it forward 🙂 …and magnet-bomb someone else in your team!
The goal of this fun new activity is to individually and consistently make a difference by serving and giving back to those less fortunate. Ultimately, this is the main purpose of the Life on Life Initiative! Over time, we will feature stories of the many ways that you’ve served in this magnet-bombing mission.