“It’s people who actually believe they can change the world who actually do.” – Chris Brady
Life Leadership launched with the purpose of providing world-class educational products to people who want to develop the skills necessary to grow personally, professionally and financially. As a company, Life Leadership believes in equipping people with the right information in order to live the life they’ve always wanted. However, the company also recognized that there is a portion of the population that simply needs help functioning in society. Therefore, the Life on Life Initiative was created as an outreach program specifically designed to serve the needs of that population.
At Life Leadership’s 2015 June convention, CEO, Chris Brady, birthed the Life on Life concept to a community of thousands of people and said:
“With our huge community spread out across all of our different markets, we can make a real difference in the lives of people who need help functioning in society.”
Immediately Members caught that vision, got involved and made a difference around the world for those less fortunate in 2015.
Life Leadership is very proud of everyone who participated in a Life on Life Initiative this year. In just six months, thousands of Members selflessly served in a capacity that is uncommon in the world today. The ripple effect is still being felt by the people and organizations that received your help. Here are some of the projects that have been reported:
- Building and renovating homes for Habitat for Humanity in multiple cities.
- Running a food drive for children in need.
- Participating in several events to help the homeless by providing food, clothes and hygiene items.
- Cleaning up bikes for children in a Read to Ride program.
- Participating in an extreme-home makeover for a children’s home.
- Helping those in crisis at The Farm.
- Cleaning up the community around Grace Centers of Hope.
- Providing love and service to Christ Child House.
- Giving blood.
- Helping pregnant women in crisis.
- Participating in multiple events to honor veterans.
- Raising money for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease).
- Participating in a beach clean-up to help the economy in St. Lucia.
- Going overseas to serve at a children’s home and buy Christmas gifts & new uniforms for the kids.
- Participating in a clean-up project for medical housing.
- Tutoring adults to read.
- Corporate contributions to various literacy programs.
- Giving back to a family in need who lost their belongings to flooding.
- Helping senior citizens in a retirement community.
- Cleaning up the community at the Kingdom House and Harbor House.
- Serving at several food pantries across the nation.
- Organizing food packs for Ben’s wish.
- Putting together a fundraiser for a much-needed medical alert dog.
- Serving at an animal welfare shelter.
- Serving meals on Labor Day.
- Organizing a day of random acts of kindness for a city in need.
- Serving at the Milwaukee Rescue Mission.
- Serving at a Veteran’s Day Parade.
- Showing love and kindness at several nursing homes across the nation.
- Making blankets for those in need.
- Packing shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child in multiple cities.
- Serving at a UC Davis MIND Institute Event for people neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Giving back to a pregnancy resource center.
- Filling backpacks for Captain’s Hope’s kids.
- Serving at a spring festival for a children’s home.
- Organizing a secret service mission to do acts of kindness in a Texas community.
- Participating in a retreat to help restore fatherhood.
- Spreading smiles for the Smile Angel Foundation.
- Serving at Open Door Mission for the homeless.
- Organizing a Life on Life blitz: serving at John’s nursery, diabetes association, Hacienda Market Garden, Safehaven Farms, Feeding the Homeless, graffiti clean-up, St. Joseph’s Hospitality Centre – all in Ontario, Canada.
“The uniqueness of each Life on Life event is what I love. It doesn’t have to be the same. You can mow someone’s lawn or you can get together and donate food or raise money for a food bank. That’s what I love about the Life on Life initiative.” – Bill Lewis (Life Leadership Founder)
Check out this highlight video featuring Life on Life events in 2015:
“The only thing that really matters in the end is what you did in the lives of others.” – Chris Brady
It’s inspiring when teams of people are united in common purpose because that’s when real influence happens. We believe that the Life on Life Initiative is a catalyst for the Life Leadership vision of reaching and changing the lives of millions of people around the world. Thank you to all those who have given of their time to serve those less fortunate in the year 2015. We are looking forward to making an even greater impact with the Life on Life Initiative in 2016!