“Sight is seeing with the eyes, vision is seeing with the mind.” -Orrin Woodward
A dream became a reality for Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady when, less than four years ago, they launched a company that’s made incredible strides towards mainstream business in 2015. Here are just a few of the awards, recognition and improvements that Life Leadership has made in the past 12 months (in no particular order):
- Obstaclés Press publishing company printed 12 new books.
- Life Leadership Founders and authors won 5 national book awards (Living Now, eLit, Illumination (2) & Axiom)
- Orrin Woodward, Chris Brady and Claude Hamilton won Readers Legacy Choice Awards.
- Orrin Woodward won a Guinness World Record for the largest book signing in a single session.
- The Life Leadership World Headquarters moved to North Carolina.
- Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady held a press conference on their book Launching a Leadership Revolution in Rome, Italy for the Italian Senate.
- Orrin Woodward sponsored the weight room challenge for his alma mater, LakeVille High School.
- The Financial Fitness Program gained approval for CPA’s (continuing professional education credits).
- Orrin Woodward was featured in the Networking Times Magazine.
- Chris Swanson was named as the new All Grace Outreach (AGO) spokesman.
- Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady spoke at the Annual Networking Mastermind Event.
- The corporate office announced its literacy initiatives with the Triangle Literacy Council.
- The company launched its Digital platform – LIFE Stream!
- The LIFE on Life Initiative was established!
~ AND ~
- The company has continued to expand beyond US borders!
Besides the United States, Life Leadership is open for business in:
- US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John, Water Island, etc.)
- New Zealand
…AND NOW ANNOUNCING:
“As we make progress toward our mission of reaching a million people and beyond with our life-changing information, we continue to build up momentum, expand our operations into new territories, and widen our circle of influence. Wherever there are people looking to increase their leadership effectiveness, make a difference in the world, and live a better life, that’s where we want to be, providing the information and guidance they seek to help them make their dreams a reality.” -Deborah Brady (Chief Editor for Life Leadership)
Life Leadership’s vision of reaching one million people is quickly gaining traction. While most companies fail in their first five years of business, Life Leadership continues to break records and beat statistics. St. Lucia is just one of many doors that will be opening for business in 2015 and in the years to come. We are overjoyed to be able to welcome the people of St. Lucia into the Life Leadership community, and we hope that this new territory will give more people the opportunity to achieve their dreams.